Read the latest publications from AROG Pharmaceuticals including news, research, press & more.
Authors: Aaron D. Goldberg, Catherine C. Coombs, Eunice S. Wang, Roland B. Walter, Chatchada Karanes, Carlos E. Vigil, Boo Messahel, Richard M. Stone, Robert H. Collins
Authors: Richard M. Stone, Martha Wadleigh, Ilene Galinksy, Boo Messahel
Authors: Robert Collins, Swaminathan Padmanabhan Iyer, Yogesh S Jethava, Chatchada Karanes, Boo Messahel
News & Press Releases
Read the latest about AROG Pharmaceuticals in the news.
- Arog Pharmaceuticals to Present Data at the 2020 European Hematology Association Virtual Congress
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Crenolanib for the Treatment of Gastric Cancer, Including Cancer of the Gastroesophageal Junction (October 2019)
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Crenolanib in Relapsed or Refractory FLT3-Positive AML (December 2017)
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Presents Crenolanib Clinical Data at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Presents Crenolanib Clinical Data at 57th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for Crenolanib for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Soft Tissue Sarcoma (October 2016)
- AROG Pharmaceuticals to Present Clinical Data on Crenolanib at the 2016 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Crenolanib for Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors with a D842V Mutation in the PDGFRA Gene
- Arog Pharmaceuticals Presents Crenolanib Clinical Data at the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
Recent conference presentations for review
- Goldberg, A., et al., Younger Patients with Newly Diagnosed FLT3-Mutant AML Treated with Crenolanib Plus Chemotherapy Achieve Adequate Free Crenolanib Levels and Durable Remissions. Abstract 1326, ASH 2019
- Wang, E. et al., Tolerability and Efficacy of Crenolanib and Cytarabine/Anthracycline Chemotherapy in Older Patients (Aged 61 to 75) with Newly Diagnosed FLT3-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). Abstract 3829, ASH 2019
- Stone et al., Crenolanib versus midostaurin combined with induction and consolidation chemotherapy in newly diagnosed FLT3 mutated AML. TPS7068, ASCO 2019
- Goldberg AD, Collins RH, Stone RM, et al. Addition of Crenolanib to Induction Chemotherapy Overcomes the Poor Prognostic Impact of Co-Occurring Driver Mutations in Patients with Newly Diagnosed FLT3-Mutated AML. ASH-1436 (2018).
- Oran B, Ciurea S, Marin D, et al. Safety Analysis of Intra-Patient Dose- Study Of Crenolanib Maintenance Therapy In Patients With Flt3 Mutant Aml Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (Allo-Hsct). ASH-3426 (2018).
- Dalle IA, Kantarjian H, Ohanian M, et al. Phase I-II Study of Crenolanib Combined with Standard Salvage Chemotherapy and Crenolanib Combined with 5-Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients with FLT3 Activating Mutations. ASH-2715 (2018).
- Walter R, Collins R, Stone R, et al. Addition Of Crenolanib To Standard Induction And Consolidation Therapies Improved Long-Term Outcomes In Newly Diagnosed Flt3-Mutant Aml Patients ≤ 60 Years Old. EHA-1908 (2018).
- Oran B, Ciurea S, Marin D, et al. Intra-Patient Dose-Escalation Study Of Crenolanib Maintenance Therapy In Patients With Flt3 Mutant Aml Who Had Undergone Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (Allo-Hsct). EHA-3798 (2018).
- Tarlock K, Hylkema T, Pollard J, et al. Functional Assessment of Novel Diagnostic FLT3 Mutations and Inhibition by Kinase Inhibitors. Haematologica; 2017; 2017. p. 40-1.
- Wang E, Stone R, Collins R, Agrawal T, Urity V, Tallman M. Variant FLT3 Mutations Can be Eradicated by Cytarabine/Anthracycline/Crenolanib Induction in Adult Patients with Newly Diagnosed FLT3 (ITD/TKD) Mutant AML. Haematologica; 2017; 2017. p. 212.
- Stone RM, Collins R, Tallman MS, et al. Effect of Cytarabine/Anthracycline/Crenolanib Induction on Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Newly Diagnosed FLT3 Mutant AML. J Clin Oncol 2017; 35(15_suppl): 7016.
- Cortes JE, Kantarjian HM, Kadia TM, et al. Crenolanib Besylate, a Type I Pan-FLT3 Inhibitor, to Demonstrate Clinical Activity in Multiply Relapsed FLT3-ITD and D835 AML. J Clin Oncol 2016; 34 (suppl; abstr 7008).
- Wang, E.S., et al., Crenolanib, a Type I FLT3 TKI, Can be Safely Combined with Cytarabine and Anthracycline Induction Chemotherapy and Results in High Response Rates in Patients with Newly Diagnosed FLT3 Mutant Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). Blood, 2016. 128(22): p. 1071-1071.
- Ohanian, M., et al., Efficacy of a Type I FLT3 Inhibitor, Crenolanib, with Idarubicin and High-Dose Ara-C in Multiply Relapsed/Refractory FLT3+ AML. Blood, 2016. 128(22): p. 2744-2744.
- Iyer, S.P., et al., Safety Study of Salvage Chemotherapy High-Dose Ara-C/Mitoxantrone (HAM) and Type I FLT3-TKI Crenolanib in First Relapsed/Primary Refractory AML. Blood, 2016. 128(22): p. 3983-3983.
- Inaba, H., et al., Pilot Study of Combined Type I FLT3 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Crenolanib with Sorafenib in Pediatric Patients with Relapsed/Refractory FLT3+Ve AML. Blood, 2016. 128(22): p. 3937-3937.
- Zhang, H., et al., Exome Sequencing Informs Mechanisms of Clinical Resistance to the FLT3-D835 Inhibitor Crenolanib. Blood, 2015. 126(23): p. 2468-2468.
- Panetta, J.C., et al., Population Pharmacokinetics of Crenolanib, a Type I FLT3 Inhibitor, in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory AML. Blood, 2015. 126(23): p. 3695-3695.
- Collins, R., et al., Full Doses of Crenolanib, a Type I FLT3 Inhibitor, Can be Safely Administered in AML Patients Post Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant. Blood, 2015. 126(23): p. 4359-4359.
- Collins R, Kantarjian HM, Levis MJ, et al. Clinical Activity Of Crenolanib In Patients With D835 Mutant FLT3-Positive Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). J Clin Oncol 2014; 32:5s (suppl; abstr 7027).
Acute myeloid leukemia publications about Crenolanib
- Zhang H, Savage S, Schultz AR, et al. Clinical resistance to crenolanib in acute myeloid leukemia due to diverse molecular mechanisms. Nature Communications 2019; 10(1): 244.
- Tyner JW, Tognon CE, Bottomly D, et al. Functional genomic landscape of acute myeloid leukaemia. Nature 2018; 562(7728): 526-31.
- Smith CC, Lin K, Stecula A, Sali A, Shah NP. FLT3 D835 Mutations Confer Differential Resistance to Type II FLT3 Inhibitors. Leukemia 2015; 29(12): 2390-2.
- Galanis A, Ma H, Rajkhowa T, et al. Crenolanib is a Potent Inhibitor of FLT3 with Activity Against Resistance-Conferring Point Mutants. Blood 2014; 123(1): 94-100.
- Zhang W, Gao C, Konopleva M, et al. Reversal of Acquired Drug Resistance in FLT3-Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells via Distinct Drug Combination Strategies. Clin Cancer Res 2014; 20(9): 2363-74.
- Smith CC, Lasater EA, Lin KC, et al. Crenolanib is a Selective Type I Pan-FLT3 Inhibitor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2014; 111(14): 5319-24.
- Fathi AT. Emergence of Crenolanib for FLT3-Mutant AML. Blood 2013; 122(22): 3547-8.
- Zimmerman EI, Turner DC, Buaboonnam J, et al. Crenolanib is Active Against Models of Drug-Resistant FLT3-ITD-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Blood 2013; 122(22): 3607-15.
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor publications about both AROG Pharmaceuticals & Crenolanib
- Heinrich MC, Griffith D, McKinley A, et al. Crenolanib inhibits the drug-resistant PDGFRA D842V mutation associated with imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Clin Cancer Res 2012; 18(16): 4375-84.
- Michael M, Vlahovic G, Khamly K, Pierce KJ, Guo F, Olszanski AJ. Phase Ib study of CP-868,596, a PDGFR inhibitor, combined with docetaxel with or without axitinib, a VEGFR inhibitor. Br J Cancer 2010; 103(10): 1554-61.
- Lewis NL, Lewis LD, Eder JP, et al. Phase I study of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of oral CP-868,596, a highly specific platelet-derived growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor in patients with advanced cancers. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27(31): 5262-9.